|Colour||: Multi Colour|
|Size||: 8.5 x 11"|
|Paper||: Art Bond/Art Paper|
First issue: November/December 2004
Publisher of Spaces:
Impressions Publishing (P) Ltd.,
GPO Box No. 7048
Regd. No; 30657/067-062
Spaces office located at:
The office of SPACES is located at Kupondole,Lalitpur, Nepal.
Circulation of Spaces:
Quantity: 5,000 copies
Around 1 lakh readership (one magazine is read by an average of 20 people within two months)
• SPACES is on the web: www.spacesnepal.com (44,000 hits in Oct 2009)
• SPACES is supported by http://beacononline.wordpress.com/
Scanning, Pre-press processing, Printing and Web hosting:
Digiscan Pre-Press Naxal
Most of the leading publication houses use the services of Digiscan for their pre-press processing.
• Longtail e-media Pvt. Ltd
Web hosting and design of web page is done by Longtail e-media
What is Spaces?
SPACES is an Art, Architecture and Interior Design based self-publishing and marketing platform that unleashes the creative genius inside everyone. SPACES’s platform makes it easy to design, promote, construct and conserve. SPACES was started in an effort to create a new forum for writers, artists, readers and viewers to explore together the long-term trends impacting our world today.
Since its founding in Nepal in 2004, SPACES has become the pioneer and leading magazine in the spheres of Art, Architecture and Interior Design. Its circulation reaches all major cities of Nepal. SPACES has been celebrating its 11th year in publishing by providing stunning coverage of Nepal's most important buildings--from modern structures to historic monuments with superb photography, incisive critique and comprehensive drawings. Similarly, it has been providing space for views and perspectives on how wider changes are affecting particular building types in the country, and how the concepts of the arts and interior designing are continually growing and evolving here.
The magazine is enriched by a network of fine writers and contributors, most of whom are experts in the fields of architecture, engineering and interior design. Along with design articles, SPACES includes devoted sections to new constructions materials, current flooring and furnishing trends, art and décor, culture and heritage perseverance, gardening tips, profiles of established as well as new designers, artists, and related news and happenings in the market.Collaborating with other social organizations, SPACES has been raising a voice of awareness about the importance and value of our heritage and culture. It has also been providing information to all concerned related to the building construction industry including current trends, techniques, developments and achievements in this field. Promoting Art, Crafts, Floriculture, and giving insights into Nepal’s cultural heritage and the importance of their conservation have been integral parts of the complete design of SPACES.
- To provide information to all concerned with the building construction industry including current trends, techniques, developments and achievements in this field
- Create awareness among people about the importance of appropriate exterior and interior designs as well as selection of construction materials.
- Promote Art, Craft and Floriculture as an integral part of a complete design.
- Give an insight into Nepal's cultural heritage and the importance of its conservation.
- Develop a venue for interaction among the target groups.
- Provide a platform for construction material manufacturers and suppliers to expose their products directly to the related User and Designers.
- Update Designers, Contractors and Builders on the construction materials currently available in the market
- Promote present designs / designers / construction materials / construction techniques.
- Provide timely information at an affordable price.
- Architects, engineers, builders, interior designers, conservationists, students of architecture/engineering/interior design, floriculturists, concerned material and equipment manufacturers as well as suppliers, art and artists, crafts and craftsmen, furniture and furnishing, and house owners.
- SPACES intends to become a platform of interaction and information for all that is related to the ‘Art, Architecture & Design’ of Nepal and Nepalese all over the world.
What is the cover price and subscription rates?
Founded in year 2004, SPACES, the only architecture magazine in Nepal, completing its successful years in publication preserving and promoting Art, Architecture, and Interiors of ancient and the contemporary Nepal. A magazine that provides information to all concerned and interested in the construction industry, designing and interior industry regarding the present trends, techniques, materials and developments in this field.
Don’t miss a single issue. Subscribe to SPACES!
|One Year Subscription||
Which areas are covered for subscriptions?
• India (Postage extra)
• USA (Postage extra)
• UK (Postage extra)
• Australia (Postage extra)
• Japan (Postage extra)
What are the advertisement rates in Spaces for Nepal?
For further details on rates please contact the following:
Impressions Publishing (P) Ltd.
GPO Box No. 7048 Lalitpur, Nepal
Regd. No; 30657/067-062